Jan Ellis Attorneys is a full service civil and criminal litigation firm. The firm provides services to a number of private corporations, para-statals, businesses, local-governments and as well as to individual clients.
The firm has litigated thousands of civil and criminal matters in the Appeal Court, Supreme Court, High Court, Regional Court and Magistrateâ€™s Court. We believe that there is no matter too big or small. The scope of work from our valued clients is within our grasps and competencies and we undertake to execute our mandates diligently and sufficiently to the satisfaction of our clients.
Our firmâ€™s attorneys focus on providing high quality and aggressive legal representation
The law Firms JAN ELLIS ATTORNEYS, (established in 1991 under the name and style of ELLIS, NAUDE & GOUWS ATTORNEYS) are practicing in Klerksdorp, as well as in Potchefstroom and are providing a wide range of legal, management and labour services to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients in a rapidly changing socio-political, economical and legal environment.
The firm consists of several specialized departments and our professional staff is committed to bring about the best possible results to our clients. We also have access to a comprehensive network of experts and professionals, including advocates, all types of specialized doctors, actuaries, auditors etc.
Jan Ellis Attorneys welcomes Marlene, Malcolm and Edward on board.
Jan Ellis Attorneys welcomes Marlene Steyn (LLB) (LLM) on board.
Marlene is a Senior Attorney specialising in Labour Law, Civil Litigation, Debt Review & Administration Oppositions , Contracts, Divorce Litigation and Criminal Litigation.
Marlene will be based in our Potchefstroom branch.
We also welcome two new candidate Attorneys to our team.
Malcolm Mabusela (LLB) who will be based in the Potchefstroom branch and
Edward Letsie (LLB) who will be based in the Klerksdorp branch.
- To promote and defend the Rule of Law.
- To serve the community and our clients to the best of our ability.
- To maintain and enhance the prestige, status and dignity of the legal profession and to ensure that justice is served.
- To Assist in the protection, promotion and uplifting of the legal profession.
- To uphold and improve the standards of professional conduct within the legal environment.
- Offer professional services without any discrimination, to both private individuals and governmental bodies in accordance with the finest ethics of the Law Society.
- To maintain good client relations by liaison with them with respect to their requirements and the services they receive.
- Encourage and promote legal knowledge and education in the practice of law nationwide.