New regulations relating to the movement of children

Effective from 1 May 2020

(a)          a court order; or

(b)          a parental responsibilities and rights agreement or parenting plan, registered with the family advocate; or

(c)           a permit issued by a magistrate which corresponds with Form 3 of Annexure A if the documentation referred to in (a) and (b) is not available.

For further advice, please contact our Family Law Attorney, Marlene Steyn du Toit on 072 298 0295 or .